Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Royal Icing Recipe for Decorating Cookies

Hi  I dont know how this happened but I realized I didnt post my royal Icing recipe for decorating cookies. Sorry about that gals but here it is:
You will need:

  1. Confectioners sugar about 1lb
  2. 3 eggwhites (large eggs)
  3. 1/2 tsp lemon juice
  4. 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
All you do is in a beaters bowl you put eggwhites and start to beat using your paddle attachment until you see it starts to become foamy (at the first few bubbles) then add sugar cup by cup til you have a fluffy and pretty stiff peak form at the tip of your paddle when it is removed from your beater.  Now you add your lemon juice and vanilla extract and beat just to incorporate. You may use at the moment or store in an airtight container. If you have any questions just comment at the bottom or email me at sweetbakingboutique@gmail.com or just visit me at facebook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment